Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
3 months ago
Search Human Resources is currently partnering an exciting Manchester based organisation to recruit a HR Business Partner. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £43k.
After a major contract win the organisation is going through rapid growth and now needs to add to its impressive HR Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Provide an HR Business Partnering service to the director and management team which is fully integrated to the needs of the business
* Establish strong relationships with the MD's of the business unit you support
* Work with the SMT to create the functional people plan aligned to the people strategy and functional priorities
* Work with Senior Managers to support the development and achievement of strategic goals
* Act as project lead on for all complex HR activity including disciplinary, grievance, restructures, TUPE and redundancy
* Provide expert advice in the development and implementation of organisational change in line with the business needs
* Be the HR lead of all HR Projects
* Train, mentor and coach the HR Advisors
The suitable candidate for this role would have operated as a Business Partner in a commercial business, ideally you will be CIPD qualified.
The organisation does operate an agile working model so will have a blend of home and office working once restrictions are lifted.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.