HR Business Partner
Location: Yorkshire, Rotherham/ Sheffield based
Salary: Circa £40,000 + Car Allowance
Search HR & Development are delighted to be representing a private healthcare organisation looking to recruit a HR BP to support managers across their network of care homes in the Yorkshire region. This is an exciting time to join the business as you will be working closely alongside the HR Director on formalising the people strategy to align with their ambitious growth plans. The business has grown dramatically through reinvestment in their people, offering diverse care services to their patients and expanding their business by launching new care homes across the UK.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will provide both a strategic and operational partnership with the Care Home Managers across your region. Working autonomously, you will use your strong business acumen and pragmatic approach to provide commercially focussed solutions in relation to people issues.
Your role as HR Business Partner will encompass the below responsibilities to ensure their people agenda is delivered against objectives:
* Lead the HR work stream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives, talent development, employee engagement
* Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Complex Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence issues
* Be a key contributor to the business people plan, working collaboratively with the HR team
* Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
* Seek commercial resolutions to Employment Tribunals
* Produce local HR management information for the Head of HR
To deliver successfully on the above, it is imperative that you can influence key decision makers and can challenge effectively where necessary, whilst still maintaining positive working relationships. You must be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, make key decisions and demonstrate resilience in your work.
This industry is highly regulated and fast-paced, so we're looking for a commercially astute Business Partner that has ideally worked with in line with safeguarding regulations. Relevant industry experience would be either healthcare, social care or education.
As a CIPD qualified HR professional, you will have strong generalist HR experience and an up to date knowledge of Employment Law. You must be able to demonstrate regular experience of managing a range of complex HR issues to successful conclusion; including redundancies, dismissals, change management
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.