Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Job Title: People Business Partner / HR Business Partner
Clear progression opportunities
This is a new and exciting role within a growing information and technology business based in Chesterfield.
If you have a strong business partnering background and have the communication skills to mediate, challenge and grow an amazing HR function.
The client is open to 2-3 days working remotely however would love the ideal candidate being a visible HR presence within the organisation.
Ideally you will:
- CIPD Qualified
- 5+ years of Generalist HR experience
- - Experience working within IT/Tech
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with relevant business leaders and professionals ensuring they are coached and fully supported
- Actively contribute to the creation of the people strategy and assist in ensuring its translation into respective business areas.
- Drive the delivery of key People projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness to support business growth and transformation
- Work with the relevant functional leaders to translate their business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions, maintaining alignment to the overall people strategy and company goals.
- Provide coaching and commercially focused advice and support to Leaders, Managers and employees on the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation, for the full employee lifecycle, to ensure compliance and consistency
- Responsible for the full case management (absence and disciplinary to restructuring, and consultation) for your relevant functional areas, and supporting the wider HR team where necessary
- Identify and realise opportunities for innovation, change and improvement in both business and HR practice including performance management, talent, resourcing and development
If you have extensive HR experience and are looking for a new and exciting challenge within a massively growing organisation, please get in touch.
Due to this role being extremely confidential at this time - please apply with your updated CV below and I will get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity and will be serviced extremely quickly, therefore if you are interested in this role please click the apply button today.
**Only successful candidates will be contacted!**
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.