HR Assistant - Onboarding - Watford - Permanent - £23,500
* Manage the end to end onboarding process, answering or escalating, where appropriate, any questions from the business or new joiner
* Coordinate all pre-employment screening activities, both internally and alongside our 3rd party provider, to ensure compliance is met.
* Ensuring all records and documentation are accurately recorded and compliant, including RTW checks
* Manage the Visa applications for international joiners
* You will be expected to be accountable and proactive, ensuring all queries are resolved accurately and within SLA, escalating where appropriate to the Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills
* Previous experience in a fast paced corporate environment
* Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
* High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment;
* Effectively work with minimal supervision;
* Possess excellent attention to detail;
* Be an excellent communicator - written and verbal;
* Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
* Ability to prioritise task list;
* Have a good degree of IT proficiency, including; Microsoft Excel and SAP or equivalent HR system.
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.