If you're an experienced HR Assistant looking for a role in a busy and collaborative human resources department in Tyne & Wear, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This HR administrator position is on a contract basis, starting as soon as possible and lasting for three months initially, with the possibility of being extended for 12+ months. The salary is £9.74 per hour.
This Human Resources Assistant role involves providing comprehensive HR support to the organisation and will cover a full range of administrative duties, including but not limited to:
* Full employee lifecycle administration
* New-starter legal working checks
* Drafting employment contracts and employment change letters
* Other admin and administrator duties as required
As an HR Assistant, you will work under the guidance of an HR Advisor. You will also support department managers in the delivery of exceptional services to our community and key stakeholders. If successful, you will work mainly from home completing the training programme, with some of the training be completed in the office.
The ideal HR Assistant will have:
* Basic knowledge of employment law and other relevant legislation
* Experience of working in an HR or recruitment environment, possibly as a trainee recruitment consultant
* Experience of taking and preparing minutes at meetings
If you are interested in this HR Assistant role in Tyne & Wear, please apply online or contact Anca at the Manchester Branch. Interviews will take place by phone or online while the COVID-19 lockdown lasts. Your health and safety is of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age