Our regionally renowned, public-sector client has a fantastic opportunity for two up-and-coming HR Assistants, HR Administrators or HR Coordinators based near Manchester city centre.
Earning £13 per hour on a full-time, temporary-ongoing basis, the HR Assistants will join at an exciting and busy period. Reporting into the HR shared services officer, these positions are an integral part of a large, but close-knit, HR shared service team, collaboratively supporting the wider company with various HR administrative tasks.
Your HR role:
In this Manchester-based HR Assistant role paying £13 per hour, you'll assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR department, providing admin support on a wide range of HR aspects, such as absence, sickness and onboarding. You'll also support HR projects when required and provide support as an HR advisor to other departments, such as payroll and recruitment. Duties include:
* Preparing new contracts of employments and conducting right-to-work checks
* Issuing new starter information packs, dealing with administration for relocations, DBS checks, processing appointments of casual & occasional workers, hourly paid demonstrators, reviewing Visa expiry dates etc.
* Keeping employee records updated, processing documentation and preparing HR reports as required.
* Processing changes to contracts, including extensions, transfers, flexible working
* Ensuring policies and procedures are kept updated in line with current legislation and/or business requirements.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Ideally, you'll be someone who thinks on their feet, works well independently and in a team, and has a positive influence. The right person will also have an acute awareness and ability to deliver excellent customer service in a helpful, inclusive and friendly manner. Although not essential, candidates will have an advantage if they've previously had experience working as an HR admin, in a temp or perm human resources role, or in an HR shared-service style environment.
Charlotte really wants to hear from all great candidates, please note that these are urgent, temporary positions so please only apply if you are immediately available.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.