HR Assistant- Manchester City Centre
* 12 month FTC
* Monday- Friday/ Full time
* £18,000- £20,000k
* Manchester City Centre
Opportunities like this do not come around often! Search are recruiting for a HR assistant to support the team on a Fix Term Contract basis.. This is a fast paced role and requires both strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
* Providing admin support for all HR processes throughout the employment cycle
* Assisting the payroll admin on the HR system
* Supporting the HR team coordinator with issues and queries, taking part in peer reviews ensuring all data is input correctly and in a timely manner.
* Assisting with the administration of the benefits schemes and the distribution of relevant documents internally to staff.
* Providing a first point of call service to employees and managers including handling queries and providing information to internal and external customers.
* Arranging and supporting formal HR meetings, such as grievances, disciplinary meetings and formal absence meetings.
* Good attention to detail
* Computer literate
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Please apply to this advert or contact Alicia in the Manchester office to be considered!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.