HR Assistant; Permanent; Salary up to £23.5k; Manchester city centre
A large, multi-sectoral professional services organisation has enlisted Search HR in their search for a HR Assistant. Joining a fast paced, close knit team, you will provide a first class administration service to Senior members of the HR team and the wider business.
Day to day duties:
* Be the first point of contact for employees with any matters relating to HR, to coordinating with HR Advisory team for complex issues if needed;
* Taking notes in disciplinary and grievance meetings;
* Co-manage the complete administrative employee life-cycle, from an employees first day and until their last;
* Support with recruitment including advertising, recording applications, supporting Recruitment Manager with booking and scheduling interviews and assisting with any relevant paperwork in relation to recruitment including right to work checks;
* Provide administrative support during acquisition and TUPE processes;
* Learning and development - ensure all admin is processed for new starters in relation to induction processed;
* Co-manage HR inbox alongside fellow HR Assistant's;
* Attend meetings as required by HR Manager;
* Other ad-hoc HR duties;
This really is an exciting position for a HR Administrator / Coordinator / Assistant to gain exposure to a very busy HR department. The position is generalist, supporting various stakeholders and employees across Finance and other divisions of the HR Shared Service.
You will have experience in working in a large organisation / HR Shared Service, be organised and be able to think on your feet; adapting to rapidly changing environments and be a self starter. The business is nationally recognised in it's sector for being a market leader, and so if you would like to join during this exciting period of growth please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.