Search Consultancy's HR recruitment team are searching for an experienced HR Assistant or HR Co-ordinator to work for a large group of manufacturing and engineering businesses with a central office in Wrexham.
The position pays up to £23k, is based in Wrexham Industrial Park and will encompass a wide variety of duties, such as:
* Employee lifecycle management across all group companies
* Contract management
* Pre-employment vetting
* HR System management and access rights
* First line of HR/ER Advisory
* Policy Management
* Employee time & attendance
* HR Reporting and HR KPI packs (via Mitrefinch system)
* Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will ideally be an HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Coordinator residing within a commutable distance from Wrexham, and will possess:
* Demonstrable experience working in a busy HR dept
* Strong attention to detail
* Superb English language skills (oral and written)
* Familiarity with HR Systems and compiling HR data reports
In return my client is offering an HR Assistant role with a wide level of responsibility, a salary of £23k and benefits.
If this position is of interest please apply below for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.