Search is delighted to be supporting our national client in sourcing a new HR Assistant for their Liverpool head office.
This is a critical role within the Ulrich model HR team in a fast-paced office environment.
If you are an ambitious HR professional with wide ranging generalist HR experience, looking for a fast-paced varied HR Assistant role based in Liverpool, you will:
* Be responsible for first line HR and policy related enquiries and requests for information and advice
* Be an advocate for uptake of the self-service HR system
* Manage the HR inbox
* General HR Admin
* Help the team to handle and manage new starters, leavers, promotions, changes to contractual status, paternity and maternity requests
* Compile, check and send all contractual terms to candidates and employees
This is a busy head office environment with a larger HR dept in the office and nationwide. The role of HR Assistant is the perfect bridge from HR Administrator to HR Advisor for an ambitious CIPD certified HR professional who wishes to further their career.
To be successful in this role you will ideally:
* Reside within a commutable distance to central Liverpool
* Possess a CIPD certificate or are currently employed in a similar role and have enroled on a CIPD course
* Have experience within a white collar / Head Office environment or similar
* Be highly numerate with intermediate or higher level of MS Excel skills
* Have experience in compiling HR Dashboard report data
* Be very comfortable with HR & Payroll systems
* Be comfortable handling high volume administrative & co-ordination duties (reactive and proactive)
* Be willing to partake in and in some cases manage ER casework on behalf of the business
* Be willing to undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply asap for a confidential conversation.