HR Reward Assistant
Due to growth, Search HR & Development are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Assistant with a solid reward and payroll background. Our client is a top law firm across the UK and Europe. The role will be based in Leeds, only a short walk from the Train Station. Although they have grown rapidly in recent years and continue to progress within the industry, the business still prides itself on their friendly and welcoming vibe.
Salary: Up to £27,000 DOE
* 27 days holiday, option to buy 3 days more
* 4 x life insurance
* PHI; after 3 months service
* Up to 5% performance bonus
* Pension contribution
* Private health and dental
* Childcare vouchers
This is a Generalist HR position but with sole responsibility on rewards and benefits across the business. There will be plenty of scope for exposure across the full HR generalist remit, including employee relations, talent and succession planning and training. You will be working very closely with the HR Advisor who is really looking for an individual to hit the ground running but will also approach them for guidance when needs be.
What you'll need:
* Solid Reward/Benefits and potentially Payroll experience
* Experience of working within a HR department having already developed some key HR skills
* A background in professional services such as financial or legal would be highly desirable
* Ability to work in a fast paced and hands on environment
* A good standard of written and spoken English
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working within HR/Rewards but who is really looking to take the next step and broaden their experience or for someone who has strong Rewards and Benefit skills and looking to move into more of a HR focused role.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.