If you're an experienced Human Resources Assistant looking for a 6-month role as an HR Assistant working in a renowned Educational Institute's busy HR department this FTC role, paying up to £23,700 pro-rated salary, is the perfect opportunity.
Passionate about building relationships and getting the best from a human resources team, you'll be based 10 minutes outside of Manchester City Centre.
This opportunity is ideal for candidates looking to build on their previous HR Shared Service experience within a dynamic and world-class institution, which is going through an exciting period of change and transition.
The role will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR support to the organisation and will cover a full range of administrative duties, including but not limited to:
* Full employee life-cycle administration.
* New starter legal working checks.
* Drafting of employment contracts and employment change letters.
* Updating of the HRIS
You'll be ambitious, happy to manage a varied workload, solutions-focused and an independent decision-maker.
* An active administrator with knowledge and experience of working within a busy HR Shared Service team.
* An excellent communicator (both verbally and in writing) who understands sensitivity and confidentiality surrounding HR practice.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (and previous experience using the HR system ResourceLink would be advantageous).
* A collaborative team player who promotes a positive and customer-oriented attitude
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Charlotte Battersby on 0161 835 8753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today as we're moving to begin interviews next week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age