Search HR are delighted to support a large blue collar business based in Haydock in their search for a HR Assistant. The role is a 9-12 month FTC.
In the position of HR Assistant you will be part of a busy and vibrant team. You will work directly with the HR Advisors and Manager and be responsible for the full employee life cycle. This is a truly unique position which will give access to all aspects of the HR spectrum; from ER coordination, to recruitment and allow access to some projects, on an administrative capacity.
As HR Assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Administrative support and assistance to over 700 employees and managers.
* Processing employee related documents and inputting data into the company HR system.
* Complying with all transactional HR admin processes ensuring all employee information is processed accurately and efficiently in line with legal and internal requirements.
* Inputting new starter and leaver information, contractual changes and changes to personal details with 100% accuracy.
* Contractual obligations - ensuring probationary reviews are in place, chasing references.
* Recording employee related issues such as grievances, disciplinaries and flexible working.
* CIPD Level 3 or above
* Highly numerate, organised and analytical
* Strong written and oral English
* Experience in a professional services or head office function (desirable)
* Experience in or exposure to a global HR position (desirable)
If you are an looking for a role within a very busy HR function, with lots of exposure to gain lots of HR experience please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.