Junior HR Advisor
I am currently seeking an ambitious junior HR Advisor on behalf of my client based in Leeds. Our client is a fantastic blue collar organisation with multiple sites in the UK and is growing rapidly through acquisitions.
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Hours: 9am - 5pm
* Free on-site parking
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Dress down Fridays
The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Manager to support all sites across the UK, there will be the need to travel across to these sites on an ad hoc basis therefore candidates will need a full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
Reporting into the HR Manager, the primary responsibility of this position will be to act as her 2nd in command, providing support with the every day HR activities with the opportunity to take extra responsibility for the lower level employee relations cases.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Employee relations - including supporting with the lower level disciplinary & grievance casework & conducting investigations
* Being responsible for recruitment so running the process from start to finish including carrying out right to work checks
* Dealing with leavers; resignation letters, carrying out exit interviews and updating HR systems with leaver information
* Absence management; supporting management with arranging concern meetings and taking notes, supporting with back to work interviews and completing weekly absence checks
* Performance management
* Providing general support to the HR Manager
* Day to day HR Administration
What you'll need:
* Experience of working within a HR department, working closely with line managers to support them with ER casework
* You will ideally have blue collar experience although other backgrounds will be considered
* CIPD Level 5 is desirable
* Competent in all Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
* Strong organisational skills with ability to work under strict deadlines and to targets with a strong work ethic
* A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle with the flexibility to be able to travel as and when needed, sometimes at short notice
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is really looking to take the next step and broaden their experience within HR. My client is really keen to find someone who is happy to deal with the day to day HR admin but also someone who has the want and desire to take on more responsibility and develop their skills within HR.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.