Hourly rate equivalent to £18,800pa.
I am currently looking for a HR Assistant to join a well know medical organisation within their employee relations team. The role will be based in Wakefield initially on a 1 month temporary basis to start immediately; there may be the potential for this role to go permanent.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Providing a timely and accurate telephone answering service on behalf of the HR team
* Deal with incoming queries both internal and external
* Managing the diaries for the HR team, making appointments and interviews
* Preparing agendas and employee relations packs, which will involve sitting in on meetings and taking minutes
* Type correspondence and reports which may include highly confidential documents
* Booking Travel and Accommodation
* Supporting Key Events such as election events, health and wellbeing activities and diversity and inclusion related events
* To participate in the induction of new staff
Key skills required:
* Previous experience working within a HR team, ideally with a CPP qualification
* Strong administrative skills
* Experience of electronic diary management
* Experience of transcribing and producing minutes
* Must be professional and articulate
* Ability to prioritise tasks and to manage sometimes conflicting demands on time
* Able to develop good and effective working relationships
* Actively participate in a team working environment
This role has an immediate start and interviews are being held next week. Please apply with your CV on the following link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age