Search is pleased to be supporting one of the region's largest employers in the appointment of an Interim HR & Recruitment Manager for the organisation's Crewe offices.
The business is going through a period of expansion and has both a white and blue collar workforce in a unionised environment. This is an interim and immediate need within the HR department. You will report directly to the on site MD with a dotted line to the London based Group Head of HR. As HR & Recruitment Manager in Crewe you will be responsible for the following remit:
* Manage a team of 3 internal recruiters
* Manage one HR supervisor / team lead
* Set and manage recruitment and HR KPIs
* Provide guidance to the Management Team on all Employment Law matters
* Liaise directly with the trade unions for any appropriate HR matters
* Handle complex escalated HR cases as and when necessary
This is a 8 - 12 weeks requirement with an immediate start. As such it would best suit an experienced CIPD certified HR generalist with team management and recruitment experience ideally with blue collar / trade union expertise in the Crewe area.
If this sounds like you please feel free to apply below for a conversation about the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age