Search HR & Development are working with a growing legal firm based in Leeds City Centre who are hoping to recruit a HR & Payroll Assistant to join their small yet friendly HR Team as part of a temporary contact, with potential to be a permanent role.
Start date: Immediate Start.
Salary: Up to £23,000 DOE
Location: Leeds City Centre
The ideal candidate will have:
* CIPD Qualification
* Payroll experience (as well as exposure to European payroll)
* Experience working within a HR team
* Exposure to working within a professional services background
* Extensive interpersonal skills in order to engineer employee payroll inquiries
What does the role entail?:
* Being the first point of call for HR & Payroll queries
* Collating payroll information and distributing the information to the outsource payroll company
* Comparing the payroll data from previous months and noting any significant changes
* Ensuring new starters on boarding is completed to the best of their ability
* Taking part within the recruitment process and ensuring all offer letters are distributed correctly.
This role is an amazing stepping stone for those wanting to make the next move within their career. Additionally with the role having potential to go permanent, therefore the progression within this role is highly desirable.
This is a highly confidential role, therefore if hold the experience noted above, are immediately available and would like some more information then please apply to this advert.
** Only suitable applicants will be contacted**
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.