Temporary, ongoing - approximately 6 months
We are currently looking for a hard-working, organised individual to join a lively retail company. You will work as part of the company's HR team, handling an extensive range of tasks within an efficient time period. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have a genuine passion for HR as you will get an exceptional insight into the industry.
* Assist with Payroll duties
* Act as the point of escalation for all queries
* Provide support to the payroll team
* Complete EOY Procedures
* Carry out general administrative tasks
* Previous experience with Case Management systems
* Knowledge of payroll legislation is preferable e.g. deductions, tax codes, manual calculations, P60's, reconciliations etc.
* Previous experience handling extensive workloads
* Have a strong eye for detail and display an enthusiastic attitude
* On-site parking
* Hands-on experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age