Data Analyst - Employee Engagement
Location: Pontefract - South Elmsall
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
Type: 6 month project with the potential for a permanent contract
I'm recruiting on behalf of a Distribution & Logistics business in Pontefract looking to appoint an Employee Engagement Data to their large HR team.
In your role within the Warehouse Community, you will be helping the business to identify areas for improvement throughout an employees' on-boarding and probationary period. This will involve analysing data that will help the organisation to deliver their employee engagement strategy resulting in maximising levels of employee engagement and retention.
As a naturally inquisitive Data Analyst, we want you to investigate the following areas.
- How can we improve our attrition rates of new employees?
- How can our recruitment and on-boarding process be improved?
- What are we doing well as an organisation to engage our new employees?
- What areas could we improve on to help engage and retain our warehouse employees?
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage an online dashboard/database, provide reports and ensure site actions are completed
- Gain employee opinions by using a web-based employee survey and conducting feedback sessions; help to develop and implement action plans in response to the feedback gathered
- Develop and implement a range of employee voice opportunities via existing Rant and Rave survey platform to ensure two way communication opportunities are maximised
- Analyse large volumes of employee data, using people metrics such as absence, attrition, equality and diversity to regularly inform and update activities and evaluate success
- Work closely with the wider HR and recruitment teams to develop ways of communicating with employees, to position the organisation as an employer of choice
- Coordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of engagement activities, establishing benchmarks and targets against which improvements can be made
This is a great chance to use your analytical skills to really make a difference to this part of the business. Skills and experience required:
- Experience of data manipulation and analysis, ideally within a HR or Internal Communications environment although this isn't essential for the role
- Experience using online survey tools and text analytics
- Experience with Qlik Sense, Tableau or Power BI analytical tools is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office user (Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be a self motivated, innovative thinker
- Good personal time management skills and awareness of how to use time efficiently
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Katie Pringle on 0113 308 8078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age