Search HR & Development are working with a national food production company outside of York who are actively seeking a HR Advisor as part of a 4 month FTC, with potential to turn to a permanent position. The client have a small but lovely HR Team who are willing to support somebody who can come in an hit the ground running.
Start: Immediate Start
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
Hours: 7.30-4.30 Mon Fri with need for flexibility
The ideal candidate will have:
* CIPD Qualified
* Experience working within a manufacturing/blue collar background
* Incredible interpersonal skills both over the phone and in person
* Promoting the company vision and values, working closely with the management team and other key stakeholders
* Improving employee relations and employee engagement through understanding and responding to feedback and delivery of relevant action plans
* Working with management to develop a pipeline of talent and successors for critical departmental roles and ensure the appropriate action is taken to ensure their development journey continues
* Working with managers to achieve the site KPI's including, but not limited to, absence, retention, overtime and training
* Ensure that continuous improvement remains at the heart of all employee engagement initiatives and ensure participation in site continuous improvement activities
* Work with managers to develop a 'root cause' and problem solving culture to ensure mistakes are not repeated and cost savings can be achieved across the business
* Extensive employee relations experience
* Demonstrable experience of leading both reactive and proactive employee relations interventions that have delivered measurable benefits
* Pragmatic, commercial and resilient
* Demonstrable experience of driving change and being a champion of inclusion and diversity
* Program management, facilitation and large-scale program implementation
* Understanding of how to interact with and energise a broad range of multi-generational and diverse employee groups
* Possesses a high degree of creativity and "out-of-the-box" thinking
* Exceptional verbal, written communication skills that consist of writing highly effective and engaging content
* Extremely strong organisational and time management skills
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be comfortable in dealing with the 'day to day' people issues in the business as well as managing case work of complex ER issues. You will be an excellent rapport builder working with Senior Managers across the business and being empowered to give the appropriate advise and guidance to Mangers' throughout the business.
CIPD accredited and with a working knowledge of blue collar environments essential. This is an immediate vacancy albeit the appointment will be made on the basis of the best person best suited to the skills and experience needed to deliver results.
This is a highly confidential role, therefore if hold the experience noted above and would like some more information then please apply to this advert.
** Only suitable applicants will be contacted**
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age