HR Advisor; based in Manchester city centre; 6 month FTC - potential for extension / permanence; £30k-40k DOE (plus excellent benefits)
Our highly respected and rapidly expanding, professional services client is currently looking for a HR Advisor to play an integral part within their HR team. As a HR Advisor you will be required to provide consistent and professional advice and support to managers across the business. Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, the Advisor will deliver a comprehensive HR service regarding ER/HR issues to remain compliant with policies & procedures
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Managing an Employee Relations case load that will include absence, disciplinaries, grievances, and long term sickness
* Coaching & mentoring managers on best practice and people management techniques;
* Identifying areas of both the HR process and the organisation that need attention and improvement;
* Supporting of management on TUPE, restructures and redundancies;
* Working closely with Internal recruitment team to support with senior appointments, drafting job descriptions and support & lead interviews;
* Lead on new starter inductions;
* Support with ad-hoc HR projects when required;
The required skills and experience needed to be in consideration in
* Working experience in Professional Services environment (Legal, IT, Financial Services, Accountancy and Wealth Management sectors)
* Proven generalist HR experience in ER, recruitment, change and reward.
* Strong HR and Employment Law knowledge and experience.
Essentially, our client is looking for a CIPD qualified HR generalist who has strong overall understanding and experience of a broad range of HR issues and functions. The successful candidate will also have excellent understanding of IT packages such as excel, be able to forge strong relationships across the organisation and be able to assimilate information quickly and effectively.
Due to the current expansion within the organisation, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop ones own career for a forward thinking, and rapidly growing market leader.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.