Search is delighted to be supporting a large, privately owned business with their expansion plans in the South Cheshire Area.
The business has grown successfully, organically and through acquisition and is one of the leading businesses in its field in the UK. The company is expecting to expand rapidly throughout 2019 and is now seeking a strong HR Advisor or up and coming HR Assistant / Officer with demonstrable experience in Employment Law, Generalist HR and TUPE to be part of a newly enlarged HR department. This is an exciting growth role in the organisation which will give you the opportunity to make it your own, help the Senior HR Advisor and HR Director to build a new HR function and put your own stamp on the department. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for:
* Coaching and up skilling of management on HR policies and procedures
* Employee relations case work
* Help to design the new recruitment process and build a PSL
* Work closely with the HR Administrator and Senior HR Advisor
* TUPE projects (in and out) on an as and when basis
* Absence and attrition management
* HR Projects on an ad hoc basis such as the employee engagement survey, succession planning etc...
This role will best suit a strong HR Generalist in the South Cheshire area who has wide ranging HR experience and the drive to grow in a progressive role. In addition, you will possess exposure to TUPE, up to date employment law expertise and a full, clean driving licence.
If this sounds like you, feel free to apply below for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.