HR Advisor; 3 month to ongoing contract; Oldham based; £35,000 annual equivalent salary
Core duties & responsibilities:
* Provide advice and guidance in response to HR matters, and develop solutions or recommendations to meet the business needs in line with leading practice.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, demonstrating professional credibility
* Provide consistent support and advice to managers in employee relations matters, including managing sickness absence, grievance and disciplinaries, etc and provide support to the Senior HR Advisor on more complex cases as required.
* Develop managers' performance management skills by guiding and advising on relevant policies and procedures.
* Provide HR support on projects and change management initiatives to support the business.
* Support the Senior HR Advisor as policy champion for a portfolio of policies
What you need:
* CIPD level 5 or above qualification
* End to end employee relations case management/advisory experience (varied between telephony & face to face)
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* TUPE (in) knowledge
What is next:
Please apply through at your earliest convenience to the provided link below. If you are called forward for interview, the provisional date will be scheduled on Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age