£25,000 - £32,000
My client, a large blue collar organisation, is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based in Huddersfield.
This role would suit someone who has a couple of years experience working at HR Officer/Advisor level so very much a generalist with a strong background in employee relations. Ideally you will have a 'blue collar' background however this isn't essential and my client is open to considering candidates from other industries.
The core duties & responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
- Employee relations - working alongside and coaching managers to deal with specific issues in their team. You will deal with complex issues first hand which may involve some travel across the UK & Ireland however this is rare
- Promote contact within and manage the employee handbook which will involve updating and creating new policies and procedures, my client is very open to new ideas
- Supporting managers with the performance management process
- Involvement with employee engagement and satisfaction
- Handling some recruitment processes
- Management information reporting
It is important you are a motivated and task driven individual with confidence in your own ability. Ideally you will be CIPD Level 7 qualified although not essential, it's more important for the successful candidate to have a sound technical understanding of HR.
You will be working within a highly unionised environment therefore experience dealing with trade unions would also be extremely beneficial. My client is looking for a team player but equally someone who can work under their own initiative.
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission. If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV using the following link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.