Location: Bradford centre
Salary: £23-26k + bonus + free parking + generous holiday entitlement + casual dress code
Type: Permanent full-time
Search HR and Development are delighted to be representing a medium sized organisation in Bradford city centre, looking to recruit their next HR Advisor on a permanent basis. This is true generalist HR role getting stuck in with everything from ER to recruitment. We need a strategic thinker but a do-er as well!
Reporting into the HR Manager, your remit of responsibility is broad covering all employee relation matters, compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management. This role would suit a well-rounded HR generalist with an intuitive approach.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Provide generalist HR advice and support to management on various staff issues and employment matters
* Effective application of HR policies and procedures
* Support recruitment and selection needs within the business
* Support the HR manager to diagnose organisational and personnel issues and execute HR solutions to address these problems
* Compile and analyst HR management information
* Plan and deliver various training including inductions and guidance of HR policies and procedures
* Support organisation-wide staff communication and staff engagement initiatives
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, applicants must demonstrate the following skills/experience:
* Experience of dealing with operational issues through generalist advice
* CIPD qualified
* 1-2 years advisor experience
* Highly organised with the ability to work under own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines
* Adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changeable business
If you're interested in the opportunity to work for a dynamic business, please click 'apply now' to continue with your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.