Search HR is delighted to support a large business based in Liverpool in their search for an HR Advisor.
With guidance from the HR Manager and HR Director, you will provide an accurate and efficient HR advisory service to a diverse range of executives, team leaders and employees, handling a range of operational HR issues, ensuring best practice and legal requirements are met.
As HR Advisor you will provide advice and support on all aspects of areas relating to employee relations such as:
* Disciplinary Grievance, Performance Management, Absence Management, Bullying and harassment, Contractual advice,
* Manage probationary periods, dealing with any issues that may arise and providing advice and support with probationary reviews.
* You will process changes to individual staff records efficiently and within agreed timescales, liaising with team managers and payroll as appropriate.
* Conduct exit interviews and feedback issues to relevant people, manage the maternity and paternity process ensuring records are up to date
* Provide advice and guidance to employees ensuring best practice
* Calculate employees' entitlement to maternity pay/leave in accordance with the relevant legislations and Inform of maternity/paternity activity for purposes of payroll
* Keep in contact with senior stakeholders, team leaders and employees throughout maternity process and at key points
* Undertake HR related project work on an ad hoc basis as required
* Assist with production of Management Information as required on ad hoc basis
* Carry out various administrative tasks and contribute to the development of policy and procedure
* Assist with yearly pay review and graduate recruitment processes
* Provide support to other members of the HR team Manage contractual changes, ensuring the necessary paperwork is completed, records are update and the HR Manager is informed for payroll purposes
* Manage ad-hoc processes and projects as may be allocated, such as diversity monitoring, work experience placements, policy creation, amendment etc
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess experience of:
* Working as a HR Advisor or Senior HR Advisor with knowledge of the full range of HR practices within an organisation.
* You will have an understanding of key employment legislation and its impact on HR practice and will have the ability to deal with sensitive matters tactfully and discreetly, providing fair and manageable solutions.
* You will be experienced in dealing with important and confidential documents and the ability to manage and prioritise a complex workload to ensure strict deadlines are met.
* Strong IT HR system experience.
* Ideally be comfortable advising all employees in all HR matters, building relationships and business partnering with senior stakeholders where appropriate.
In return the client is offering a salary of up to £33,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and with different levels of experience who can demonstrate that they fulfil the requirements of the role. The successful candidate appointed to this role will be subject to our standard background checking process, and any offer of employment made is conditional upon successful completion of those checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.