Search Consultancy, one of the UK's leading HR recruitment consultancies are recruiting for a HR Advisor on behalf of our client in Salford Quays. The position is a three-month fixed-term contract, with exciting potential to become a permanent HR Advisor role. The Manchester-based HR position offers a competitive salary of £27k-£30k pro-rata.
The HR Advisor role in Salford Quays will act as an essential figure within the company's broader HR function. As an HR Generalist, you will carry out day-to-day generalist activities alongside being involved in the full spectrum of Human Resources duties. You will lead on a high volume of employee relations cases, supporting the Head of Human Resources and HRBP.
The HR Advisor's core duties include:
* Management of a high volume and diverse employee relations caseload through to outcome
* Supporting with TUPE and restructures within the business
* Reviewing, monitoring and updating HR policies, procedures and practises, to ensure efficiency across all working policies
* Leading with key HR projects such as talent, succession planning and engagement
The successful candidate will also possess excellent IT skills and will be confident and articulate enough to communicate and collaborate with all areas of the organisation, including the HR team and managers.
Key skills required:
* Previous experience as an HR Advisor
* Experience of managing a high volume of ER cases
* Passionate, driven and committed approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Confident perspective, with the ability to build relationships
We're looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, so please contact Charlotte today on 0161 835 8753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the position.
Even if this HR role doesn't work out, there are an abundance of HR and Talent Attraction roles coming online that could be more relevant, so don't forget to check in next week!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age