Are you an exceptional HR Advisor looking for your next temp career challenge in the Trafford Park area of Manchester? We're seeking to place an experienced, empathetic and inclusive Human Resources advisor in a friendly and passionate in-house HR team, on a part time basis over 3 days a week, for the next 12 weeks. You'll be earning £14/£16 per hour and there will be infrequent travelling required for this temp based HR role.
Your HR role and it's core responsibilities:
* Providing advice and guidance on a range of issues including disciplinaries, grievances, policies and process. Some cases can be complicated and lead to dismissals.
* You'll be working with Line Managers to ensure that HR issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner, and concluded to the appropriate result. This may involve assisting with investigations and coaching managers through performance management processes.
* Implement, monitor and develop HR policies and procedures.
* You will be closely supporting the HR Manager with ad-hoc HR projects.
Our client is going through an exciting, successful period of change hence the need for expansion within the HR department. This HR Advisor job is a varied role. It will involve giving a range of advice to Managers and Senior Managers, as well as proactively leading on Employee Relations cases. We're looking for someone with proven work experience as an HR Advisor; they are open to seeing people from various sectors so long as you are credible, committed and professional.
Your key skills:
* Recent & proven work experience as an HR Advisor undertaking a generalist role
* Collaborative and committed attitude
* A firm grip on employment law both theoretically and practically
* Driving licence and access to own car
* Ideally, CIPD qualified although this is not essential
This is a temporary HR Advisor position in Trafford, so please send your CV to the email below or reach out to Charlotte today only if you are immediately available to start work, or have a one week or less notice period.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.