HR Advisor; Full Time; Permanent; up to £26k - £30k; Based in Preston (with infrequent multi-site travel)
Search Consultancy is delighted to be representing our leading client in their search for a HR Advisor to act as an important figure within their wider HR function. Reporting into the HR Manager the HR Advisor will be involved with the full end to end spectrum of HR duties including leading on a high volume of Employee Relations cases. This HR Advisor job is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience for a growing company with exceptional future opportunities for personal and career development.
The successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Management of a high volume and diverse employee relations case load through to outcome;
* Supporting with TUPE and / or restructures within the business;
* Reviewing, monitoring and updating HR policies, procedures and practises to ensure efficiency across all working policies;
* Leading with key HR projects such as talent, succession planning and engagement;
* Previous HR Advisor level experience;
* CIPD qualified;
* Candidates from a large (1000+ heads) ideal
Practical previous HR / ER Advisor experience is essential. The successful candidate will also possess excellent I.T skills (being competent in using Microsoft packages such as Excel) and will be confident and articulate enough to communicate with all areas of the organisation, as well as the HR team and Managers.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.