HR Advisor; Permanent / Full Time; paying up to £30k; based near Accrington
A hugely expanding business within the Accrington area is looking for a HR Advisor to support their HR service and provide generalist support. Working within a close-knit team the HR Advisor will report in to a Head of HR, covering for their work-load and assisting with a wide range of duties including employee relations, administration, and HR project work. This HR Advisor job offers great variety for a successful and stable business going through a sustained period of growth.
The core duties & responsibilities of this HR Advisor role will include (but by no means be limited to):
* First point of contact for on-site telephone/email queries from line managers and staff;
* Managing a range of employee relations cases including taking grievances and investigations up to and including outcome/dismissal;
* Supporting with maintenance of HRIS (HR Information System) & HR Administration including compiling compliance and collating data;
* Supporting the HR Manager with ongoing and future HR projects such as upskilling of line managers and continuous improvement
* Act as main point of contact for new starters and creates and communicates thorough and effective induction plans.
* Established experience giving HR Advice to managers and staff;
* Previous experience working a generalist HR role covering a wider range of ER, recruitment and HR project support in a large organisation ;
* Motivated team player;
* Full UK driving license;
* CIPD qualified;
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop ones own HR experience for a market leading organisation, working within a varied and exciting role, playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.