HR Advisor; 12 month FTC; Full-time; Manchester City Centre; Salary up to £30,000
An excellent development opportunity has arisen for our well-known, award winning client in their search for a HR Advisor. Search HR are delighted to support this business to source an experienced proactive professional who will co-lead an ever-changing Employee Relations caseload end to end. This role will report into the HR Leader and involve carrying out the day-to-day generalist activities and keeping control of a typically high-volume and diverse caseload.
The successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* First point of contact for all staff, answering basic to complex queries including taking on grievances;
* Manage an active and ever changing employee relations case load, providing advice to line managers and following through to outcome stage;
* Producing monthly HR reports to line manager;
* Dealing with and managing key stakeholder relationships, attending meetings, managing expectations and influencing to achieve a commercial outcome where necessary;
* Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
* CIPD qualified;
* Established & recent HR Advisor level experience;
* Accountability within volume employee relations case loads and experience either in or working closely with a busy HR team;
* Excellent communication skills; (both written & verbal)
With a fantastic atmosphere across the wider business, you will sit amongst a small but very experienced HR team who will provide support to you throughout the contract. This position is fast paced and will provide fantastic exposure to an employee base of over 700 heads, and interviews for the role are being held immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.