Search is delighted to support a fast-growing business in Liverpool city centre with the appointment of an HR Advisor. The organisation is one of Merseyside's recent success stories and has grown from a small office to a stunning new city centre location in recent years.
This is a growth role for the organisation to help the Head of HR to manage recent business expansion and future growth plans. You will join a nascent HR Team which numbers the Head of HR, HR Advisors and an HR Administrator in an environment where no two days will be the same. As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
* Employee Relations
* 1st line of HR policy and procedural advice
* Up skilling and coaching line managers on HR best practices
* Liaise with senior managers to build proactive people plans
* Manage attrition and long term absence in line with policy
* Some administrative people-related tasks as and when is necessary
* Support the Head of HR on proactive HR Change projects
* HR / Org change responsibilities as and when necessary
* Provide MI / HR KPIs to the business from the integrated HR Information System
* Some travel to other sites in the North West (limited) as required
This is a truly exciting time to join the business as it rapidly grows. You will be working on both reactive and proactive initiatives, collaborating with management and the wider HR team and Head of HR. To be successful in the position of HR Advisor you will ideally be CIPD certified, reside within a commutable distance to Liverpool and have the following experience:
* Strong generalist HR in a fast-paced white collar environment
* Proven experience in leading on varied ER cases
* Demonstrable experience in coaching and up skilling management
* Employment Law expertise
* Experience in / involvement in restructure or change processes (essential)
* Strong absence management processes
* Highly numerate, comfortable with HR data and HR systems
In return my client is offering a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business, a base salary of between £26k - £28k with the possibility of some flexible working.
If this sounds like you please apply for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.