12 month FTC
Up to £32k + company car
Search HR and development are delighted to be representing a rapidly growing organisation, based in their modern office in Harrogate. Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing support and guidance to line managers in regards to all people related issues. This role will feature travel to sites across the UK, therefore a full and clean UK driver's licence is required for the position.
You will be responsible for:
* Advising and guiding line managers on a range of different ER cases
* Taking charge of long term and short term absence, understanding trigger points and escalating cases when necessary
* Collating and reviewing absence reports on a quarterly basis
* Liaising with occupational health in regards to absence cases
* Supporting the recruitment team with recruitment needs, ensuring that job descriptions are accurate and appropriate
* Sitting in on interviews and taking notes
* Working with the recruitment team from time to time
* Assisting the HR Manage with organisational design and any restructures within the business
* Handling TUPE when acquiring other businesses
Requirements for the role:
* CIPD qualified - Level 5 minimum
* Great employment law knowledge
* Previous experience within a HR Advisor role
Our client is looking for a strong minded individual who is used to working in a hands on and fast paced environment. Those with experience of working within a blue collar environment would be well suited to this position. It is important that this individual brings energy and enthusiasm to this role as well as having the flexibility to travel when needed.
Candidates will be required to pass a DBS check prior to starting the role.
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission.
If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV using the following link. If you are a candidate who fits the above specification and has already been met and registered by a Search HR representative please call Georgi Cox on 0113 308 8047 to express your interest in the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age