Administrator - £10.50-£13.46 - Immediate Start - 6 Months Contract (Potential for Perm)
Based across 3 locations; Crawley, Burgess Hill & Winnersh, Reading.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Administrator to join this large global, innovative business based across three locations in the South East. You will be pivotal in ensuing the smooth running and operations within their HR team. No HR experience necessary!
The post-holder will be responsible for providing an efficient, effective and varied administrative service for the department including information management and reporting, project coordination, candidate on-boarding, budget monitoring, building relationships with customers, and other administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be responsible for maintaining accurate records in databases and systems (including SAP, their HR system, for recruitment, on boarding and Employee data system, Kronos; their timekeeping system). This will include entering complex data and conducting audits.
* Be the point of contact for all related matters with departmental systems to multi-country stakeholders, employees and customers.
* Prepare, process, and analyse a variety of data, information and reports, including the design of reports where required.
* Coordinate and support projects to improve systems and processes
* Monitor all invoice payments against departmental budget and provide report on actuals versus budget
* Compose non-standard specific correspondence
* Liaise with and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
* Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments including recommendations for new procedures
* Establish, maintain and revise personnel files and readily identifiable control files for matters in progress
* Ensure all new starter/leaver administration is actioned in a timely manner. Create IT requests via SAP, create personnel files, and inform relevant departments of the new starter/leaver.
* Prepare Contracts of Employment
* Raise invoices to ensure payment on time
* Raise payroll notification forms and process changes
* Attendance and sickness data entry and reporting
* Monitor and send out probation templates
* Reference requests
* Maintain and order post and stationery
* Monitor and control timing of, and action (to payroll) payments for Fire Marshalls and First Aiders
* Ensure that the departmental Intranet site is regularly updated to provide the best information possible to employees
* Prepare monthly metrics , gather data for training and also log headcount
* Receive and prioritise telephone calls, business visitors, and incoming mail; route mail and inquiries to proper personnel.
What you'll need:
* Able to coordinate projects to introduce or improve systems and processes
* Previous experience of SAP is advantageous
* Ensures that information has been received and accurately understood by all parties
* An intermediate level knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access
* Ensures completion of tasks is not delayed by using network of functions, tools and systems to gather and utilise information.
* Uses own initiative to complete tasks where only general remit is provided
* Responds constructively to changing schedules and priorities
* Manages own time effectively - able to prioritise day to day activities and responds constructively to changing schedules
* Builds rapport with other colleagues and clients
* Provides up to date information clearly and promptly
* Listens well and asks for clarification
* Deals with requests and feedback constructively
* Provides customers with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
* Shares information with employees to build relationships.
* Recognises own role as part of a team and co-operates with other colleagues at work.
* Works diligently in the team as an effective team player and maintains and interest in what is going on in the team as a whole.
* Maintains a calm and positive outlook during stressful situations.
What you'll receive:
* A fantastic, varied placement, within a large global organisation who seek to retain excellent talent and develop new skills
* Competitive pay
* Accrued holiday pay
* Auto enrolment gov't pension
Are you a highly competent Administrator who enjoys variety and would be happy working from different locations? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age