HR Administrator/Assistant - £14ph - Stoke
***3 Month Contract (potential Temp to Perm)***
Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Sunday
Working hours 6am - 4:30pm
**2 week training included**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an aspiring HR professional to join this global company's busy team in Stoke. You will work closely alongside the HR Advisors, Managers and Directors to help ensure operations run smoothly and the business continues to thrive!
Duties and Responsibilities:
*You will be the first point of contact for the company's associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
*Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
*Managing the time and attendance system, ensuring the team are paid correctly and there are no payroll discrepancies.
*People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
*Provide accurate and timely management information, ensuring compliance with company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
*Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
* The operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 4 days a week (this will include weekend and evenings).
What you'll need:
* Naturally you will be customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* You will have a keen interest in HR, the processes and people, and will ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years experience within HR either paid or voluntary (not necessarily with the CIPD qualification (however this is Advantageous!)
* Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
* Confidence in verbal and written communication in English.
* High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
* Experience of working with hourly paid employees.
* Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
* Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information).
* Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
* Being a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team.
* An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
* Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll receive
* Highly competitive pay
* The opportunity to work within a global "house-hold name" organisation!!
* A step on to the HR ladder
* Accrued holiday pay
* The opportunity to be considered for a permanent position
* Immediate earnings on a weekly basis
Are you ready to take your next step in HR? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age