If you're an experienced human resources professional looking for a remote role as an HR Administrator, we have an excellent position for you. This home-based HR vacancy is with an Edinburgh-based company and comes with a rate of £14 p/h.
As a Human Resources Administrator, reporting to the HR manager, you will be the first point of contact for stakeholders and managers, as well as supporting teams with transactional duties, and business partnering and strategic responsibilities.
Your wide-ranging HR Administrator duties will include:
● Providing administrative support within the HR function
● Ensuring compliance with relevant processes to maintain and update HR and payroll systems and data
● Supporting all aspects of HR projects, initiatives and admin
● Identifying issues or areas for improvement within existing processes
● Deal securely with personal and highly sensitive data
As an experienced, flexible working and remote working HR assistant, you'll be passionate in supporting management and HR partners in high-level/complex colleague issues, policy interpretation and other employee-relations matters. The role will suit candidates with previous experience as an HR advisor, an administrator, or from different areas of recruitment or HR.
Essential Skills and Experience required for this HR Administrator role:
● Confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills/competent maths
● Proactive response when dealing with customers
● Ability to manage and prioritise own time and workload - especially when working from home
● Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
It would also be desirable if you had experience Oracle e-Business and previous payroll experience. If this remote HR Administrator role is what you're looking for, contact us today to find out more and to begin the application process.
All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age