Are you an experienced HR administrator looking for your next challenge in Edinburgh now?
Search are recruiting on behalf of a large Financial Services business for a HR Administrator on a 3 month contract with potential extension.
What is in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and well known Financial Services business in the UK
- Earn up a competitive hourly rate depending on experience and skill set
- Exciting and challenging role within a HR team
- Based in South Edinburgh location with free colleague parking and multiple public transport routes right on the doorstep
What are the duties and responsibilities of the role?
- Supporting the team carry out a range of HR admin tasks
- Recruitment Admin
- Starters, Leavers and Movers Admin
- Performance Management Admin
- Supporting colleagues over the phone and through email
Who are they looking for?
- Real logical thinker
- High accuracy and proven experience inputting data to systems
- Quickly identifies and solves issues
- Previous experience in HR Admin would be highly advantageous
- Strong computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Prior understanding of data protection risks and policies
- Confident to speak to key stakeholders and decision makers within a large organisation
If this sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Sarah at Search Edinburgh.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age