HR Administrator - Middlesex - Temp with possibility to go perm - £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Purpose of the role:
You will be supporting a busy HR team, as a general HR administrator you will be involved in all aspects of HR. This is initial a temporary role however there is the possibility for this role to be offered as a permanent role to the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To create starter and leaver paperwork and update the internal system
* Collate all right to work documentation take copies and upload to colleagues files
* Liaise with payroll teams and ensure all information is up to date and accurate including changes to hours, unpaid leave, maternity leave
* Preparing all offer letters/contracts and letters confirming changes to employment
* Collate data on employee related stats and put into management reports
* Take responsibility for references and liaise with external agencies
* Support employees with any work related queries
Skills you will have:
* Considerable experience of Human Resources administration.
* Experience of producing accurate and complex employment/contractual documentation and correspondence.
* Ability to provide basic advice on employment terms, conditions, policies and procedures.
* Experience of using HR IT Systems.
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels.
What you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay
* The possibility of a permanent role after 2/3 months
* Holiday pay
* A supportive team and company
If you have any questions about this role please contact Jo at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.