£18k - £23k DOE
Manchester City Centre
To provide the team with administrative support for HR processes and procedures relating to fee-earners and to help ensure that the HR department provides a high quality service to its internal clients.
There will be a requirement to travel to the London office as and when needed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist with the day-to-day administration processes for fee-earners, including probation's, promotions, transfers, exit interviews, leavers, etc.
* Liaise with the Resourcing team to ensure all pre-joining paperwork is completed and returned.
* Enter new joiner details onto all relevant systems on a timely basis.
* Ensure right to work and qualification jurisdiction information and documentation is correctly captured, filed and entered on to HR and Firm wide systems.
* Organise inductions and six-week catch-up meetings for new joiners.
* Provide supervisors of new joiners with relevant information e.g. induction schedules.
* Notify team of upcoming probation dates.
* Liaise with Reward and Payroll teams to calculate payroll deductions and payments.
* Discuss holiday pay-out/usage with fee-earners.
* Organise exit interviews. If required, attend meetings and type up notes in a timely manner.
* Update HR and Firm wide systems and notify relevant internal teams in a timely manner.
* Assist with annual exit interview report compilation
* Liaise with Partners and Graduate Recruitment team to ensure work experience dates don't clash with vacation schemes.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong client service skills.
* Professional, confident, credible and responsive.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Team player.
* Able to deal with pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
* Trustworthy and able to deal with confidential information.
* Well organised.
* Able to prioritise/multi-task.
* Flexible "can do" attitude.
* Enthusiastic, energetic and positive.
* Methodical and thorough in their approach.
* Personable with the ability to communicate at all levels
If you are interested in this position and have the required skill set APPLY NOW!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.