HR Administrator; Permanent; Salary up to £20k + fantastic benefits; Full time; Manchester - 10 minutes East of City Centre
An excellent development opportunity has arisen within our well-known, award winning client's HR department. Search HR are delighted to support this business in an exciting period of growth and change, to source an experienced proactive, practical professional who will manage all aspects of HR Administration, with particular emphasis and ownership over the onboarding process for new starters. You will be joining a truly fantastic team during a time of HR transformation, and will be learning from the industries best; closely supporting more senior member of the team with their busy workload of Employee Relations.
This position is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience for a growing company with exceptional future opportunities to climb an established career ladder within this HR team.
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, the successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include:
* Providing administrative support on all aspects of HR and the employee lifecycle
* Ownership and management of the onbaording process for new starters across all areas of the business;
* Preparing new contracts of employments and conducting a range of right to work checks;
* Keeping employee records updated, process documentation and prepare HR reports as required;
* Ensure policies and procedures are kept updated in line with current legislation and/or business requirements;
* Support with HR projects when required;
* CIPD qualification desirable, but not essential. The business will provide opportunities to fund such qualification;
* Previous experience of managing high volumes of work in an extremely busy & fast
paced HR environment essential;
* Someone who is personable & approachable;
* Someone who can work under pressure whilst remaining accuracy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.