I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR administrator to work with a well known transport company based in Liverpool, who are looking for additional support in their HR Department during a busy period.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accurately inputting details of new starters onto internal e-HR systems (Workday and Avature)
* Processing forms for leavers
* Amending any changes to personnel details on e-HR systems
* Reviewing in house CV portal and checking progress of applications
* Maintain documents, records and data to agreed procedures and standards
* Provide timely and relevant information to managers
The Successful Candidates:
* Experience working in a HR department - processing new starters, leavers, contracts etc.
* Good attention to detail; able to input data accurately in a timely manner
* Excellent organisational skills
* Fast learner and motivated
* Able to work to deadlines in a busy environment
The use of Workday and Avature systems would be advantageous, but applicants with other relevant experience will also be considered.
The shifts are as follows; Monday -Thursday 8.30 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 8.30 am to 4pm.
The position is for 3 - 4 months.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age