DBS Required within the last three years
I am currently looking for an Administrator to join a well know organisation in Leeds working within the Healthcare Sector.
The role will initially be working on a temporary basis for three months with the potential to extend.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to gain experience working within the Recruitment Industry and an experienced Administrator looking to develop their skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Working alongside the HR team
* Shortlisting potential candidates for care and office based roles
* Sending offer letters and contracts out to candidates
* Coordinating interviews and liaising with managers regarding feedback
* Ensuring a smooth recruitment process for candidates and managers within the business
* Taking minutes in meetings
* Covering reception providing an exceptional level of service
* Answering the telephone and dealing with any enquiries
* General Administrative Duties
Please note for this position no recruitment experience would be required but must have previous administrative experience and hold a DBS within the past three years
Key Skills Required
* Excellent communication skills and confident speaking on the telephone
* The ability to work in fast paced environment and able to prioritise work effectively
* Good attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
* A flexible approach and able to work towards targets and deadlines
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
Interviews are being held now please apply or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age