Fantastic roles like this do not come along often - a 3 month role based with our client in fantastic offices in the Merchant City area of Glasgow. This HR Administrator role is a really great opportunity for candidates who have HR Admin experience and looking for an exciting new challenge or candidates who are HR Graduates and are looking for that first steps into an HR role.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who come from an HR background as we are looking for candidates who can jump right into a role and pick the tasks up quickly and effectively! Although this is initially for 3 months it definitely has the potential to last longer.
Job duties will include:
- Process new starts and leavers on the in house systems
- Keep all employee details up to date on a daily basis
- Monitoring sick leave and all hours worked
- Inputting high volumes of data entry as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you think that this sounds like the perfect role then apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age