Immediately Available HR Administrator; Temporary; Paying between £8.45-£11.17 DOE; Based in Manchester
Our highly respected, socially conscious client are currently on the look out for a HR Administrator to support their busy HR function. The HR Administrator will report into the HR Manager at their offices based in Manchester. The HR Administrator will primarily support the administration of the wider HR function and work independently, organising their own workload effectively. This HR Administrator job is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a very credible and forward thinking business.
The successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include (but will by no means be limited to):
* Providing a full administration support service to the HR team including employee relations, reward and resourcing;
* Maintaining the HR database and Cascade HR system;
* Attending meetings and taking minutes as required;
* Administration of the company benefit schemes;
* Providing monthly information to the finance department and supporting in processing the payroll data;
* Updating employee changes and sending out relevant HR documentation
* Ad-hoc HR administration;
This is an exciting temporary opportunity offering great HR administration exposure and development to the successful applicant.
Our client is essentially looking for someone who is confident and full of enthusiasm that can multi-task basis working well both on their own independently. Previous working knowledge of Cascade is extremely desirable.
Ideally our client is looking to employ someone who holds a minimum of 12 months recent working experience as a HR Administrator. The successful candidate will possess good I.T skills (being competent in using Microsoft packages such as Excel) and will be confident and articulate enough to communicate with all areas of the organisation, as well as the HR team and Managers.
Please note: As this is an immediate available temporary position, please only apply if you are able to leave your current employment without any notice period.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age