HR Administrator - Coventry - up to £23,500
Search HR are working exclusively with a global logistics and supply chain organisation who are working with an equality eye wateringly large global brand. Due to growth they are opening a brand new 180,000 sq ft. distribution centre in Coventry and are looking for an experienced, pro-active and pragmatic HR Administrator to join them and lead on all transactional people processes for the site.
The mains aspects of this role will be:
* To maintain and update employee records and files.
* To carry out general administration duties e.g. filing, photocopying as and when required.
* To provide basic guidance to managers and employees in line with Company policies and procedures, in the absence of the HR Advisor.
* To respond to general day-to-day HR queries, in the absence of the HR Advisor.
* To assist the HR Advisor with HR project work.
* To maintain and update HR noticeboards and communication displays.
* To take meeting minutes, as and when requested by the HR Advisor/Manager.
* To maintain and update HR systems and trackers with changes to employee information, liaising with payroll, where applicable.
Recruitment and Onboarding
* To co-ordinate and support recruitment and selection activities e.g. interviews and apprenticeship schemes.
* To prepare new starter information and documentation.
* To work with the HR Advisor to ensure that all the required new starter documentation is obtained and checked.
* To obtain references for new employees and respond to reference requests.
* To organise Company inductions and drug and alcohol tests, preparing the associated documentation.
* To administer the Probationary Review Process.
* To maintain and update Employee Relations trackers.
* To prepare Employee Relations correspondence letters e.g. disciplinary and grievance meeting invites, outcome letters, appeal correspondence etc.
* To maintain and update the HR system with changes to employee information.
* To prepare and issue amendment to contract documentation.
* To prepare and issue family friendly policy related correspondence.
* To assist managers with absence management queries and the provision of absence related information.
* To log any absence information on the corresponding trackers and update managers accordingly.
* To prepare and issue the weekly sickness absence log.
* To organise medical review meetings and prepare meeting invite letters.
Training Administration Support
* To prepare and issue the weekly training payments log.
* To support with organising ad hoc training at the request of the HR Advisor/HR Manager, if required.
Employee Reward Schemes Administration Support
* To administer the employee reward schemes creating all associated correspondence and documentation.
* To maintain and update the employee reward scheme trackers.
* To monitor and order vouchers.
* To prepare associated promotional literature for publication at the sites.
* To prepare leaver information including liaison with payroll.
* To update the HR system and trackers with leaver information.
* To complete and record exit interview information.
* To carry out annual file audit checks in accordance for Supplier Workplace Accountability Audit compliance.
* To liaise with the Reward and Benefits team members to provide employee information (joiners/leavers/changes).
* To support the operation with performance management administration.
* To provide HR data, as and when requested by the HR Advisor/Manager.
Ideally you'll have experience from a HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Co-ordinator role already, from a fast paced commercial environment. Our client has the ability to support you in your personal and professional development which could include support and funding to continue your CIPD studies in not already complete.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mark Dayman on 0116 247 3308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.