Do you have a background in HR administration and experience in on boarding employees? If so, you'll be interested in this role. We are helping a company source a committed individual to work in their busy team as a HR Administrator. The position is currently working from home however you will be required to work from the office part-time at some point in the near future. The pay rate is dependant on experience between £9.30-£11.93 per hour.
This is a temporary role for three months., you will be required to pass a Disclosure Scotland check before the start date is confirmed.
HR Administrator responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for administrative elements of the employee life cycle from new starters to leavers
- Managing the centralised inbox and the centralised phone line to effectively deal with HR queries from employees, managers and external organisations
- Update the HR system (iTrent) with joiners, leavers and contractual changes in advance of the monthly payroll deadline
- Manage the new starter administration process, including preparation of offer letters and contracts of employment,
- Liaising with new joiners, taking up references and security checks and following relevant starter procedures to ensure that all systems are in place prior to a new employee joining
- Manage the leaver process, including all administration surrounding employees leaving the organisation
- Ensure that all contractual changes are implemented promptly, with appropriate paperwork completed
- Process written requests for information from external organisations, such as references, mortgage application etc
To apply for this HR Administrator position, you will require:
- Experience in HR administration processes including on-boarding in a fast paced environment
- Experience of maintaining integrated HR and Payroll systems
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage your own time whilst working on multiple tasks within deadlines and SLA's
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven IT literacy skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships with managers and employees at all levels
- A good team player, able to maintain confidentiality
Apply now or call Megan at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age