Are you a strong administrator who has relevant HR Admin experience? Would you be interested in growing your skills supporting a very reputable company's HR and training team on a 6 month FTC?
Working for a prestigious finance company in a very fast paced environment, The HR team are committed to delivering an exceptional level of HR guidance and support to the organisation and its managers so you will be learning from a very experienced and supportive team.
Your role will be to support the team with various admin tasks such as ensuring routine reports are completed accurately, work with senior hr executives on projects as required and overall support with training, disciplinary and absence procedures/reviews.
There are excellent benefits on offer alongside working with a supportive team in a positive busy environment. This role will be a January start until June 2019, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 830-6pm.
Some of your duties will include…….
* Absence management administration
* Organise probation forms and processes
* Administer the leavers process
* Answering general HR queries e.g. maternity / holidays / absence queries
* Provide administrative guidance to line managers and employees
* Building effective relationships with agencies, reviewing and tracking CVs as they come in
* Organising and conducting inductions for new starts
* Organising all advertising and selection processes
* Overseeing the application marking and tracking
* Book training courses (internal & external)
* Responsible for the scheduling of the annual training plans for audit, business advisory and tax teams
* Review the training mailbox and calendar, produce delegate lists and administer training evaluations
* Review evaluation reports to identify areas for improvement and make suggestions to course presenters
* Update the reporter on a weekly basis
* Completing reference requests for past employees
* Annual CPD updates
* Maintain personal details on HR/payroll systems
* Policy updates as required, updating the intranet
* Day to day filing and typing
Key skills for the role:
* Previous experience working within an HR department.
* Good time management and time keeping.
* Able to clearly express ideas and facts both in writing and verbally.
* Able to understand and interpret Company policies and guidelines and request clarification where required.
* Subtlety and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive situations.
* Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload.
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and the Internet.
* Knowledge of OneDrive and MS Access would be desirable
If you have strong administrative skills and you are eager to work for an evolving charity with exciting career prospects then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age