HR Admin Assistant
Location: Leeds (North East)
Our client, a UK leader in their field is looking for a hard working and diligent individual to assist the HR team with the day to day running of the HR function that is integral to successful business operations.
Reporting into the HR Director you will have exposure (from an admin perspective) across a number of people management competencies ranging from grievance & disciplinaries, to recruitment & retention, employee compliance and the delivery of management information.
You will also manage HR administration tasks that include for example; maintaining employee records, GDPR compliance, and sickness absence records. There is also a responsibility for managing the temporary labour / agency relationship ensuring operatives are onsite for the efficient day to day operation of the business.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following skills and experience:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Specific HR admin exposure to the areas outlines above
* Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity in role
* Proven ability to work both as part of a team and individually
* Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels in the business
* Experience of working in a HR team
* Experience of working in an administration & HR capacity
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* CIPD part qualified
Note; the business is keen to support ongoing CIPD development.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.