If you're an experienced HR Admin Assistant looking for a role in a busy and collaborative human resources department in Edinburgh, this is the perfect opportunity for you. This HR administrator position is on a perm basis and pays up to £22,000 per annum.
In this Human Resources role, you will be one of the first points of contact for any HR queries from both employees and external partners. You will support the HR team with administrator and admin work throughout the employment lifecycle and assist in maintaining accurate HR records, keeping personnel files up to date.
Primary HR responsibilities:
● Supporting HR administration and correspondence, including offer letters, contracts, absence reporting
● Updating various information systems and databases including the HR system
● Updating and maintaining relevant files for a range of internal and external stakeholders
● Carrying out exit interviews as and when required
In your HR Admin Assistant role, you will lend support with recruitment across the organisation including: recruitment advertising, assisting with the management of the recruitment inbox, liaising with candidates, managers and arranging interviews.
To be successful in applying for this HR Assistant role, you will require:
● At least 3 National 5 level passes, or equivalent, including Maths and English
● Degree-level education or equivalent, or relevant HR experience
● Proven track record in creating and maintaining administrative systems that support operational processes
● Knowledge of processing PVG applications
It is also essential that you have the willingness to attend training and be committed to continuing professional development alongside an advanced working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and social media platforms.
This is a permanent position, with hours worked across five days per week with flexibility required during peak times. To apply for this HR Admin Assistant job in Edinburgh, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age