HR Administrator - Horley - Part time 18.75 - 22.5 hours per week - £23/£24K pro rata'd
Purpose of the role-
To support the HR team with daily administrative duties as well as a point of call for all members of staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for the payroll of all staff
* Updating and coordinating all staff files, making amendments, creating new starter files
* Creating new starter and leavers paperwork ensuring holiday allowance is calculated
* Complete references and DEBS checks for staff
* Coordination of the employee of the month scheme
* Book and conduct leaver telephone interviews
* Ensure all new starters complete their contracts and paperwork
* Managing HR In box responding to queries
What you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay
* Flexibility in hours can full days or part days
* Free parking
If you have any questions about this role please contact Jo at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.